当前位置 首页 >工作报告 > 思想汇报 >

有关购物的英语对话

作者:jkyxc 浏览数:

  1

  P: Hi, welcome to Forty-one Flavors Ice Cream. What can get you

  柜台人员:嗨,欢迎光临四一冰淇凌店。您需要什么口味的冰淇凌

  C1: Id like a double scoop of strawberry ice cream.

  顾客甲:我要一个两球草莓冰淇凌。

  P: Anything for you, maam

  柜台人员:小姐,你需要什么

  C2: Id like a banana fudge sundae to go.

  顾客乙:我要外带一份香蕉圣代。

  P: Can I get you anything else

  柜台人员:您们还需要什么吗

  C1: Yes. Wed like one half-gallon carton of vanilla and one of chocolate chip to go.

  顾客甲:我们还要外带一盒半加仑香草口味和一盒巧克力碎片。

  P: Heres your cone and sundae, and here are your two cartons. Thatll be $17.50.

  柜台人员:这是您们的冰淇凌甜筒和圣代及两盒冰淇凌。总共是17.50元。

  C1: Here you are.

  顾客甲:钱给你。

  P: Thank you for visiting Forty-one Flavors.

  柜台人员:谢谢光临四一冰淇凌店。

  2

  C: Excuse me, Id like to have these pants I boughthere yesterday altered. Heres my receipt.

  顾客:对不起,我想改一下昨天买的裤子。这是我的收据。

  S: Certainly, sir. What would you like done to them

  接待员:没问题,先生。您想怎么改

  C: Theyre a little bit too long, so Id like about halfan inch taken off them.

  顾客:它们有点太长了,我想改短大约半英寸。

  S: All right, sir. They should be ready for you by tomorrow afternoon.

  接待员:好的,先生。明天中午就会好了。

  C: Thank you very much.

  顾客:非常谢谢你。

  S: Its our pleasure.

  接待员:那是我们的荣幸。

  3

  In America, pubs are usually called bars.

  在美国,酒馆通常被称酒吧。

  B: How are you tonight, sir

  酒保:您今晚好吗,先生

  P: Oh, not too bad. Im just glad the weekendsfinally here.

  顾客:喔,还不错。真高兴周末终于来了。

  B: I know what you mean. What can I get for you

  酒保:我懂你的意思,需要些什么吗

  P: Give me a screwdriver on the rocks.

  顾客:给我一杯螺丝刀加冰块。

  B: One screwdriver, coming right up. ( He mixes the drink. ) Here you are, sir.

  酒保:一杯螺丝刀,马上来。(他调了一下酒。)来了,先生。

  P:Thanks.

  顾客:谢谢。

  

推荐访问:英语 对话 购物

相关文章:

Top