当前位置 首页 >范文大全 > 演讲稿 >

常用购物英文怎么说呢

作者:jkyxc 浏览数:
  常用购物英文一

  假期-参加旅游

  The customer is asking about a package tour to Paris.

  顾客正在询问到巴黎的套装行程。

  C: What sights are included on the tour Is the entire time spent in Paris

  顾客:行程中包括哪些景点呢所有时间都待在巴黎吗

  A : All of the major sights are included. Youll visit the Louvre, the Eiffel Tower and all of the top museums. Youll also take a day trip out of Paris to Versailles.

  旅行社:所有主要景点都包含在内,您将参观罗浮宫、艾菲尔铁塔和所有最棒的博物馆。你也会有一天的行程离开巴黎到凡尔赛宫去。

  C: Can you fax a copy of the tour itinerary to me

  顾客:你可不可以传真一份行程给我

  A: Of course. Just give me your fax number.

  旅行社:当然可以,告诉我您的传真号码。

  C: Its 212-331-7600.

  顾客:212-331-7600。

  A: Okay. Ill fax the itinerary to you immediately.

  旅行社:好的,我会立刻把行程传真给您。

  常用购物英文二

  加油

  A: Whatll it be today, sir

  服务人员:先生,您今天要加什么油

  D: Fill it up. Super Unleaded.

  司机:高级无铅汽油,加满。

  A: Shall we check your oil and tires

  服务人员:需要我们为您检查机油和轮胎吗

  D: I just checked the oil myself, but you can check the tires.

  司机:我刚检查过油,但你可以检查轮胎。

  ( The attendants fill the tank, clean the windscreen, and add some air to the tires. )

  (服努久员加涝游箱,清洁挡风玻璃,给轮胎打气。)

  A: All right, sir, thatll be $26.50.

  服务人员:先生,好了。总共是26.5元。

  D: Ill charge it. Heres my card.

  司机:我要刷卡,这是我的信用卡。

  常用购物英文三

  买手表

  S:Good morning. Welcome to Time After Time Watches.

  店员:早安,欢迎光临Time After Time钟表店。

  C: Id like to buy a watch.

  顾客:我想买只手表。

  S: Well, youve come to the right place. What kind of watch are you looking for

  店员:呃,您来对地方了。您在找什么类型的手表呢

  C: Well, Im not sure. Let me see. How much is this one

  顾客:嗯,我不确定。让我看看,这一个多少钱

  S: Hmm... This Rolex $1,000.

  店员:嗯这个劳力士吗1,000元。

  C: Oh. I dont think I can afford that. How about this one

  顾客:哦,我认为我买不起那只表,这一只怎么卖

  S: This one is $500.

  店员:这只500元。

  C: Wow. Thats too much for me. Dont you have anything cheaper (to be continued)

  顾客:哇,太贵了。你们没有较便宜的表吗

  常用购物英文四

  兑换钱

  C1: Good afternoon, maam. What can I do for you

  甲行员:午安,小姐。我能为你效劳吗

  C : Can I change foreign currency here

  顾客:我可以在这里兑换外币吗

  C1: Yes, go to the window over there which says foreign exchange.

  甲行员:可以,你到那边标示兑换外币的窗口去换。

  C:Okay, thanks.(The customer goes to the foreign exchange window. ) Excuse me, Id like tochange Japanese yen into US dollars.

  顾客:好的。谢谢。(顾喀建/包兑换峁而的窗口。)对不起,我想把日元换成美元。

  C2: No problem How much would you like to change

  乙行员:没问题。你要兑换多少钱

  C: Whats the exchange rate

  顾客:汇率多少

  C2: The current exchange rate is ¥110 to the dollar. (to be continued)

  乙行员:目前的汇率是110日元换1美元。(待续)

  常用购物英文五

  在药房

  P: Good afternoon, sir. What can I do for you

  药剂师:先生,午安。我能为您服务吗

  C: Id like to get this prescription filled.

  病患:我要配这张处方。

  P: No problem Please wait a minute. ( She goes to the back for a few minutes. ) Here is yourmedicine, sir. Take two tablets after each meal and once before bed.

  药剂师:没问题,请等一下。(她到后面几分种。)先生,这是您的药,每餐饭后和睡前各吃两颗。

  C: Thanks. Do you sell aspirin here

  病患:谢谢。你们这里卖阿司匹林吗

  P: Yes, our over-the-counter medicine is over there on that shelf.

  药剂师:有的,我们不需要医师处方的药就在那边的架上。

  C: Oh, I see it. Do you have multi-vitamins

  病患:唔,我看看。你们有多种维生素吗

  P: Yes, right over here.

  药剂师:有的,就在这里。

  ( The customer gets the aspirin and vitamins. )

  (病患拿了阿司匹林和维生素。)

  P: Thatll be $16.00.

  药剂师:一共16元。

  C: Heres a twenty.

  病患:这是20元。

  P: Heres your change. Thank you.

  药剂师:这是找您的零钱,谢谢。

  

推荐访问:英文 常用 购物

相关文章:

Top